Monday, September 03, 2007

Yixuan&Mindy knows why I was fed up today. Haha! Alright, I met up with Mindy on Bus17, & Hui Shan was there too! Haha, yay! So yah, we ate together at Whitesands food court & guess who we saw? We saw this former teacher from NASS. I forgot her name, but she's a chinese teacher. Hui Shan was damn funny, she was bending her head down to look at the teacher! Haha, can you believe it? Somemore we're in school attire!
So yeah, after eating, Hui Shan went to shop around Whitesands, so Mindy & I mrt-ed down to Cityhall then to Somerset. So, it was pouring heavily outside! & both mindy and I didn't have an umbrella. So, we bought this umbrella at Guardian. Cheap & Light & Good. Haha, 3-in-1 :D

Then, after we crossed like 2 traffic lights, my shoe & my socks were like..socking wet. So, we had no choice but to buy a new pair of socks. So yeah, bought from Converse, cause its cheaper than Nike. Haha, & it came in 2 pair(: So we've got identical pair of socks now!! Yay!

Oh, here's the frustrating part. I went into the shop my family & I bought our clothes from yesterday. I wanted to change my shirt, cause they gave me a different size. That salesman, the only salesman in that shop, was busily styling his hair. Can you believe it? He's suppose to do business by helping out, right? So, we asked him whether is there the size I wanted. He said, all the sizes are there hanging. I mean, those clothes hanging are the designs they have, & not the sizes they have. He didn't even check at all, & he asked us to check those clothes hanging there whether there's the size I wanted. Then obviously, we were pissed with him and his awful hair, we didn't bother to check ourself, then he went..

Man:"I'm sorry, but my hands are dirty as you can see, so I can't help you check. Would you mind checking them yourself?"
Me: -looks at mindy & say " Eh, dont have the size here eh"
Mindy: -winks her eyes, the guy was back to styling his hair again!
Me: -damn frustrated. Then went to the guy's section.

Looked for Dad's shirt, the one he asked me to get for him, the design I wanted, the guy opened the cupboard, then say, "oh sorry, that design doesn't have the size you want, only the other design have..then how?" omgz. he's like...eeeurrr.

+ his hair's like a Mohawk, like dinosaur's spikes & he's a vainpot like what yixuan said.

So, in the end I didnt get what I wanted & my trip to Heeren was a waste. + the umbrella&the socks. Cause of that salesman's fauuult! Arrrggghhh!!!